Out at the peak

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Too much bubble information!

While I think this is a great thing, I can no longer keep up with all the bubble news and comments. I mentioned on Sacramento Land(ing) that there is just too much information going on in thriving blogs and their comments.

In October and November I was able to read every blog post, referring article, and comments from my links. I even got a word in once in awhile. There is no one that can keep up now unless they were unemployed. Triple digit comments on Ben's blog per article isn't uncommon. Is there anyone that still can? Now I have to be selective in what I read. Thank goodness for headlines. :)

I believe this means we have reached a critical mass of some sort, and perhaps there will be a bubble about bubble talk. ;-) (That's cheesy.) People will become bubbleheads whether they want to or not because affordability will be a real issue. As an asset continues to slide, people might think it's not the best thing in the world to put all your money in.

Economic Rot has pointed out that the housing bubble is only part of the story. It will be interesting and scary to see how this all unfolds.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home